We host low-impact, environmentally conscious events in stylish convening spaces and are perfect for a wide range of private and public events including celebrations, conferences, receptions, and meetings.
Why rent at the Brower Center?
- Affordable: We offer a 40 percent discount to nonprofit, educational and governmental groups.
- Simple: We handle on-site logistics so you can focus on planning a great event.
- Environmentally conscious: All rooms are designed with attractive, non-toxic sustainable materials.
- Advanced: High-quality equipment features audio reinforcement by world-renowned, Berkeley-based Meyer Sound.
- Flexible: Rooms can be rented individually or together, and are available for both daytime and evening events.
- Convenient: In addition to an onsite public parking garage, the Brower Center is one block from the Downtown Berkeley BART and multiple bus lines.
Our largest convening space, the first floor Goldman Theater is ideal for film screenings, lectures, author appearances, forums, and awards ceremonies. It is ADA accessible.
Featuring environmental art exhibitions with works by local and national artists, our first floor Hazel Wolf Gallery and Atrium Lobby is the perfect space for your next reception.
The first floor Kinzie Room is best suited for intimate classes, meetings, or breakout sessions.
Easily the Brower Center’s most versatile space, the second floor Tamalpais Room is ideal for a variety of special events, meetings, seminars or presentations.