The David Brower Center hosts low-impact, environmentally responsible events in stylish convening spaces. We are perfect for a wide range of private and public events, including fundraisers, conferences, receptions, and meetings.
Why rent at the Brower Center?
- Affordable – We offer a 40 percent discount to all nonprofit, educational and governmental groups.
- Simple – We handle on-site logistics so you can focus on planning a great event.
- Environmentally conscious – All rooms are designed with attractive, non-toxic and sustainable materials.
- Advanced – Equipment is high-quality and features audio reinforcement by world-renowned, Berkeley-based Meyer Sound.
- Flexible – Rooms can be rented individually or together, and are available for both daytime and evening events.
- Convenient – In addition to onsite public parking, the Center is two blocks from the Downtown Berkeley BART station and multiple bus lines.
Our largest convening space, the Goldman Theater is ideal for film screenings, lectures, author appearances, forums, and awards ceremonies.
Featuring artwork from prominent local and national artists, the Hazel Wolf Gallery is a perfect space for your next reception.
The Kinzie Room is best suited for intimate classes, meetings, or breakout sessions.
Easily the Brower Center’s most versatile space, the Tamalpais Room is ideal for a variety of special events, meetings, seminars or presentations.