Via trainings like Event Leadership Institute’s Pandemic On-Site Protocol course, we have the know-how to handle all pandemic risks and host your events safely.
To stop spread, face masks are recommended in all indoor spaces when not eating or drinking. If you or your guest(s) don’t have a mask and would like one, we can provide them upon request.
If food or drinks are served or consumed indoors, all participants, guests, and service providers are recommended to verify they’re fully vaccinated, but are not required to do so per City of Berkeley guidelines.
While we don't currently require proof of full vaccination and/or negative COVID-19 tests, you're welcome to require that for your event specifically. You're also welcome to require face masks at your event.
Our Events Protection Plan keeps everyone safe, and we're one of the healthiest buildings in the Bay—with 100% fresh air ventilation!
We host low-impact, environmentally conscious events in stylish spaces—perfect for a wide range of private and public events—including celebrations, conferences, receptions, and meetings.
Why rent at the Brower Center?
- Affordable: Discounts for nonprofit, education, and government.
- Simple: We handle on-site logistics, so you can focus on your event.
- Environmentally conscious: All rooms are designed with attractive, non-toxic, sustainable materials.
- Advanced: High-quality equipment with audio reinforcement by world-renowned Meyer Sound.
- Flexible: Rent rooms separately or together, daytime or evening.
- Convenient: Park in our basement garage, or walk one block from the Downtown Berkeley BART and multiple bus lines.