The Brower Center is open for events. We have expanded our knowledge of pandemic risks and how to host events safely, including through trainings such as the Event Leadership Institute’s Pandemic On-Site Protocol course.
Wearing face masks is required in all indoor event and common spaces regardless of vaccination status. If you or your guests and participants do not have a mask, we will provide one for you. The City of Berkeley currently mandates that if food or beverage is served or consumed indoors, all meeting / event participants, guests, and service providers must show proof of full vaccination. For meetings / events without refreshments, we strongly recommend that you require proof of full vaccination and/or negative COVID-19 test of your meeting / event participants, guests and service providers.
We host low-impact, environmentally conscious events in stylish spaces that are perfect for a wide range of private and public events including celebrations, conferences, receptions, and meetings.
Why rent at the Brower Center?
- Affordable: We offer a discount to nonprofit, educational, and governmental groups.
- Simple: We handle on-site logistics so you can focus on planning a great event.
- Environmentally conscious: All rooms are designed with attractive, non-toxic, sustainable materials.
- Advanced: Our high-quality equipment features audio reinforcement by world-renowned, Berkeley-based Meyer Sound.
- Flexible: Rooms can be rented separately or together, and are available for both daytime and evening events.
- Convenient: In addition to a parking garage beneath our building, we are one block from the Downtown Berkeley BART and multiple bus lines.