Via trainings like Event Leadership Institute’s Pandemic On-Site Protocol course, we have the know-how to handle all pandemic risks and host your events safely.
To stop spread, face masks are required in all indoor spaces—regardless of vaccination status. If you or your guests don’t have a mask, we’ll provide one for you.
If food or drinks are served or consumed indoors, all participants, guests, and service providers must verify they’re fully vaccinated—mandated by the City of Berkeley.
If you don’t have refreshments, we strongly recommend you require proof of full vaccination and/or negative COVID-19 tests of participants, guests, and service providers.
Our Events Protection Plan keeps everyone safe, and we’re one of the healthiest buildings in the Bay—with 100% fresh air ventilation!
We host low-impact, environmentally conscious events in stylish spaces—perfect for a wide range of private and public events—including celebrations, conferences, receptions, and meetings.
Why rent at the Brower Center?
- Affordable: Discounts for nonprofit, education, and government.
- Simple: We handle on-site logistics, so you can focus on your event.
- Environmentally conscious: All rooms are designed with attractive, non-toxic, sustainable materials.
- Advanced: High-quality equipment with audio reinforcement by world-renowned Meyer Sound.
- Flexible: Rent rooms separately or together, daytime or evening.
- Convenient: Park in our basement garage, or walk one block from Downtown Berkeley BART and bus lines.